Den 4 September meeting
We held our first den meeting of the year on September 8, 2019! The adventure for this camp was “Bear Necessities”, so we learned all about how to prepare for camping.
Required components completed (the last is optional):
- 2. Make a list of items you should take along on the activity selected in Requirement 1.
- 3. Make a list of equipment that the group should bring along in addition to each Scout’s personal gear for the activity selected in Requirement 1.
- 4. Help set up a tent. Determine a good spot for the tent, and explain to your den leader why you picked it.
- 5. Demonstrate how to tie two half hitches and explain what the hitch is used for.
- While working on your Bear badge, attend one of the following:
- A daytime or overnight campout with your pack or family
- An outdoor activity with your den or pack
- Day camp
- Resident camp